Breaking news! Dark Screams: Volume One featuring stories by Stephen King, Kelley Armstrong, Bill Pronzini, Simon Clark, and Ramsey Campbell has been discounted to just 99 cents today!
For those who preordered the trade hardcover of THE FIREMAN by Joe Hill via the Cemetery Dance Publications online store earlier this year, here is a sneak peek at the book and the signed book plate we produced exclusively for Cemetery Dance collectors. (The book is an early copy the publisher sent me, the copies for our customers are still in the publisher’s warehouse right now.)
Here are two quick photos of the Cemetery Dance Publications special slipcased Gift Edition of ‘Salem’s Lot by Stephen King, which is SOLD OUT and OUT OF PRINT. Copies will begin shipping later this week!
Unlike in the original novel, though, it took THREE trucks to get him to our warehouse!
Here are a few photos of the long sold out GONE GIRL: THE DELUXE SIGNED & SLIPCASED SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION by Gillian Flynn, which Cemetery Dance Publications recently published.
Published as a Slipcased Hardcover Limited Edition:
• Limited to just 948 signed and hand-numbered copies
• Personally signed by the author on a unique signature page
• Printed on 60# acid-free paper
• Bound in a three piece binding with leather and full-cloth with colored head and tail bands
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Printed and bound with stylish black and white marbled endpapers
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Each copy housed in a fine, hand-made slipcase made with the same cloth as the book’s binding
• Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition
• Retail price $75
The next issue of Cemetery Dance magazine isn’t officially announced yet, but here’s a sneak peek at the cover artwork by the always incredible Vincent Chong: